LAST UPDATED: July 2018
We respect your privacy and will never rent or sell your information. Must be 13 years or older to join/participate. Limit one membership per email address. By providing your email address you are opting-in to receive email from our company and you may ask to stop receiving emails from us at any time.For technical assistance, or help receiving and printing offers please email email@example.com or contact us at (407) 852-9026 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm CST.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person who is not of a majority age in their relevant jurisdiction, please contact us at our email or physical mailing address listed in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
Active Information Collection
Like many websites, this Website actively collects information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and/or feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and sales delivery, billing and credit card information).
Some areas of this Website may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as receiving coupons, updates, and placing on-line orders) or to participate in a particular activity (such as other promotions). You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for more information, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to serve you better.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your on-line orders/transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding other products and services.
We do not share or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) to third other parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
We may disclose your PII to other companies that help us correspond with you or who may assist us in providing services to you.
We may disclose or report your PII when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your PII, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PII.
SMS AND AUTO DIALED CALLS
By contacting www.flipperspizzaria.com online and sharing your telephone number with Flippers Pizzeria—even if you do not complete a transaction and close the internet page—you expressly request to receive information via telephone call, email and text/SMS message (including through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial/prerecorded voice, SMS or MMS (text) messages, even if your telephone number(s) is/are currently listed on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call list). Consent is not a requirement to purchasing the goods or services that Flippers Pizzeria is offering. Standard text message rates and cellular data charges apply. You may opt-out by replying “stop” to any message that you receive.
You may always opt-out of receiving communications from us. To opt out of future e-mail communications from Flippers Pizzeria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (407) 852-9026 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm CST.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com
Security of Information
The security of your personal information is a very high priority for us and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. Some of the measures we take are:
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who are critical to the delivery of products and services to you.
- Implementing appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard against unauthorized access or use.
- Requiring appropriate consents and protections from our business partners before we share any personally identifiable information.
We use commercially reasonable physical and technical security measures to protect all personal information in our possession.. Your personal information resides on a secure server that only certain employees, franchisees and contractors with a need to know have access to via password. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. Moreover, where you may be required to use passwords, or other special access features on this Website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through a website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
This Website may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Website, and administer and improve services to our consumers.
A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
“Session cookies” are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This Website uses session cookies.
“Persistent cookies” are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., username), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on your preferences. This Website uses persistent cookies.
“Internet tags” (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. This Website uses Internet tags. “Navigational data” (“log files,” “server logs,” and “clickstream” data) and “Internet Tags” are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. This Website uses navigational data.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to United States residents ages 18 or over, excluding employees of [GREENLEAF] and [FLIPPERS PIZZA] (who are the “Promoters”) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this giveaway.
- Access to the internet and a Facebook, or Instagram account is necessary in order to enter.
- By entering this giveaway, participants will have already participated in the Promoters’ Buy one,Try one Pizza Giveaway in which they have purchased a pizza from Flippers Pizza and have been given an additional free pizza made with Field Roast Plant Based Pepperoni Pizza.
- Participants are then invited to enter this Social Media giveaway via a flyer insert in their delivery order.
- By entering this giveaway, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Giveaway Period open date is Wednesday November 25th , and all entries are to be received by Thursday November 26th, 2020 11:59pm EST unless otherwise stated.
- The prize is as stated within the post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered or delivered to single a US address. If the prize contains alcohol then entrants must be 21 years or older.
- The ROCCBOX PIZZA OVEN [prize] will be shipped directly to winner and is a total approximate retail value of $500.
- A branded T-shirt [runner up prizes] will be gifted to twenty (20) additional participants with an approximate retail value of $25 each.
- To enter, you must: post using the hashtag #FlipMyPie and share feedback on the Flippers and Field Roast Pizza promotion via Instagram or Facebook.
- Two (2) entries per person are permitted.
- One (1) entry per Facebook and one (1) entry per Instagram.
- A maximum of one prize can be won per household.
- Entries made on behalf of another person (except in your capacity as parent, guardian or equivalent), or joint entries, will not be accepted. Entries from agents, organized group entries, bulk entries or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
- Once the Giveaway Period has closed, the winner will be selected randomly from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Giveaway Period.
- The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoters directly, by comment and/or direct message on Facebook or Instagram as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Giveaway Period.
- In the event that a winner has not provided a delivery address or does not provide a delivery address within 7 days of request by the Promoters or is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to disqualify that winner and to award the prize to another participant.
- Each prize will be delivered to the address provided by the winner within 45 days of the end of the Giveaway Period provided that the Promoters have received the winner’s correct delivery address details and (where deemed necessary by the Promoters) has been able to verify the winner’s identity. In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters affect, or could affect, the likelihood of the prize being delivered within 45 days, the Promoters reserve the right to delay the delivery date until normal service is resumed but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to the Promoters in order to receive their prize; and, for collecting their prize from our carrier’s office or depot if they are not at home when the prize is delivered.
- By entering the giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoters may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the giveaway in order to verify this.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this giveaway, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the giveaway or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil their contractual obligations although the Promoters shall try to minimize the effect of such failures.
- The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook and Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the giveaway unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the giveaway, all entrants agree to give Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the giveaway.
- Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoters will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the giveaway, the Promoters, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoters for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for e-mails/messages from the Promoters which are not delivered as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the winner, or which are not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail or social media accounts.
- If you are a prize winner, you agree that the Promoters may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this giveaway and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoters (at no charge to the Promoters save for reasonable expenses at the Promoters’ discretion).
- Your giveaway entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoters on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoters (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoters will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
- The names and counties of the winner(s) can be obtained for 30 days after the Giveaway Period closes by sending a request to us via Instagram Direct Message and specifying which giveaway your request relates to.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the giveaway, the Promoters will not enter into discussions regarding the running or outcome of the giveaway, but will respond to questions sent by Instagram direct message.
- If you post or are seen to be posting comments to the Promoters’ social media pages (including, without limitation, Facebook and Instagram) or elsewhere during or after the giveaway that is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other giveawayants, fans of Promoters or directly aimed at the Promoters, you will have your comments removed and your entry disqualified. We reserve the right to alert the relevant social provider to any such behavior and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoters reserve all rights relating to their social media pages and accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the accounts, (ii) blocking users; and (iii) discontinuing the accounts at any time.
- To the degree that is permitted by law as is permitted by law, the Promoters, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liabe to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters, their agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- Except for the Promoters, no other company is affiliated with the giveaway in any way.
Promoters: [GREENLEAF, 3901 7th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108]
[FLIPPERS PIZZA 10832 Satellite Blvd., Orlando, FL 32837]